Thursday, October 2, 2008

Monthly checkup!

Well I saw the Doc Monday morning. I was initially in a state of shock as the scale said I gained 9lbs in just the last month....I guess it's reality! I'm working out and eating pretty okay, but I guess it is just bound to happen for the next few months! Other than that the baby's heartbeat was down to 130 beats per minute. Last time it was 150....Normal is anywhere between 120-160. We could also hear the movements, which was pretty cool!

Everything else checked out fine. We set up our ultrasound for Oct 22 to find out what we all really want to know!!! Unfortunately that was the soonest we could do it as Jon is leaving for a work trip for 10 days on Tuesday. So by then we'll be good and ready to get the room done!

Meanwhile, Jon has been doing a great job painting the trim in baby room, our room and the office. He's painting the dark wood, white and putting up new white blinds so it looks very nice! He is so handy! Still can't upload a new pic of us.....

No comments: