Tuesday, December 16, 2008

10 Weeks to go!

This week our poor little "nameless" baby boy weighs approx. 3 pounds and is about 15 inches long! No wonder I can feel and see the kicks and movements all over my belly! It's awesome! Getting pretty excited! I have my first shower this weekend in Minnesota hosted by Jon's sister, who we are staying with. His parents and another sister will also be there with her husband so we are really looking forward to seeing his family and all who attend the shower on Saturday. I'm especially excited to see our nephew Thomas as he's getting older now and hopefully will let us play with him although I'm sure he may not remember us right away...It's been awhile since we've been up that way. Year maybe?

Anyways the house is really coming along! Jon has all cabinets in but one. So that means my new deep sink is in and my dishwasher! We found our biggest cabinet 3ft by 3ft to be defective so unfortunately we have to wait for a new one there....That will be my pantry so I really look forward to getting that up! Love having the dishwasher although I didn't realize it ran so long! ANd how expensive dishwasher detergent can be...

So over Christmas break I hope to help Jon finish painting the rest of the house and get new carpet so we can finally set up the baby room!!!! We'll be coming home from Minnesota with a truckload of baby stuff that Jon's sister has graciously offered so we are so thankful for that! Can't wait to see all the "goods."

Until next time, have a blessed holiday season!

No comments: