Thursday, August 20, 2009

Noah is 6 months old Aug 21st!


This picure pretty much sums up Noah's general attitude! I love it!
Here's some things my big boy is doing:



  • rolling all over the place

  • laughing, which melts my heart every time!

  • smiling ALWAYS! Everyone who meets him tells me he's such a happy boy!

  • grunting as a form of communication...and lots of squealing of course!

  • grabbing anything and everything

  • sitting up all by himself

  • getting up on his knees and hands, but not quite figured out the forward motion to crawl. I'm expecting that anyday!

  • he wakes up in his crib and plays until I hear him. Usually with his blankets or pacifier.

  • loves it when I sing to him

  • acts like he's reading books with us

  • loving his jonny jump up although he's more of a swinger at this point. I'm hoping he'll figure out the jump part soon!

We are loving each day with this blessing in our lives! I'm getting ready to substitute teach a few days a week and let the little one stay home with Daddy a few days. Other than that we're gearing up for Husker season of course!


1 comment:

Ronda said...

6 Months already, Congrats! He's at a truly fun age too. We need to do skype sometime, Emma would love to see her cousin!