Monday, September 22, 2008

Welcome to our blog!

Upon my mother's wishes, I've created a blogspot to keep all family and friends updated on our pregnancy news and progress. And of course, when the little tot arrives in February, we'll keep you updated on him/her.....

For now I go to the Doctor September 29th for a regular, monthly checkup. Nothing new is going on except for this weekend I got my first nose bleed on Saturday. I got them pretty frequently as a kid and heard that it is somewhat common in pregnancy as your body is creating and pumping much more blood through your system. So we started up the humidifier and I think it is already working, just having the extra moisture in the air. So far I've been nosebleed free since we turned it on in our room at night. Thank goodness!

On the 29th we'll set an appt to go see an ultrasound technician and find out the sex of our little one the first week in October hopefully. I'll be in week 20 then---HALFWAY THROUGH! Yippee!

As soon as we find out the sex I'll start painting the room and we'll put new carpet throughout, as it is badly needed! Then we'll gradually get all the things we'll need for this new life that will bless us!

This weekend was so relaxing because we really had NO plans. Jon worked of course each night at 4. But on Saturday we worked on putting new blinds up in the baby room and our bedroom and I went shopping for more maternity clothes. I found 2 jeans and 3 tops and 2 more work pants so I am pretty set for pants for work for now (that is unless my gluteus maximus decides to become more maximus). I'm hoping most of my weight just goes to my belly from here out! is that wishful thinking?

Then on Sunday I finished our wedding album 4 and 1/2 years later! The power was out at home for 12 hours so what else could I do, right? I'm so pleased to have it done I hope you all get to see it when you visit us next!

That's it for now! I've enjoyed my first blog! I hope you have a little as well!

4 comments:

Huskers1976 said...

I found that Burlington Coat Factory (120th & Center) is a great place to find cheap, yet stylish, maternity clothes.

Kelli Eagen said...

test comment

Ronda said...

hey! welcome to blogging! I hope you enjoy it, it's really fun! I look forward to reading all your posts!

Jane said...

I'm absolutely sure that your maximus is no where near the size that mine was with Tristan!! hehe